by Shelly Hill
When it comes to writing the perfect product review it is important to remember some key points that you need to include in your product review write up. Every product reviewer has their own style of writing but for most of us, we like to include as much information that we can so that our readers get a good sense about the company and the product that we are writing about.
The perfectly written product review will include the following:
1. An introduction about the company. This introduction can include company history, location, types of products and/or business services that the company offer. This should be 1-2 paragraphs in length.
2. Product Information. You should include 1-2 paragraphs about the product’s details. This information could include measurements, fabrication, usage information, product tips, sizes and any other information about the specific product you are reviewing.
3. Your Personal Thoughts and Opinions. This should be 1-2 paragraphs in length and should include your personal thoughts, opinions and ideas about the product you are reviewing. If you used the product in any special ways, you will want to include that information in this section.
4. Purchasing Information: You should include a few sentences on how customers can purchase the product and/or business service along with payment methods that are accepted by the company.
5. Summary and Closing: This should be a paragraph in length and include your final thoughts about the item you reviewed. I like to keep my summaries short, sweet and to the point.
6. Company’s Contact Information. I like to include the company’s contact information along with any social media site links that the company wants us to promote for them. examples: Web Site, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and/or Blog Links.
7. Disclaimer/Disclosure Policy. I think it’s important to include a small paragraph summarizing your disclaimer and disclosure policy at the end of each product review post. This should be kept to 1 paragraph in length.
In addition to the 7 key points listed above, a properly written review will include important keywords that are properly linked to the company’s web site. Your review should contain 3-5 keywords that are related to the company’s niche. It is also very helpful to include 2-4 photo’s of the product you are reviewing.
When it comes to writing the perfect product review it isn’t rocket science! Just remember the 7 key points above to help guide you in your writing. Finally, you always want to spell-check and proofread your review before publishing it to make sure that there are no misspellings or grammar mistakes.
Shelly Hill Co-Owns a product review web site with her business partner Chris Carroll. Shelly and Chris have both been professional ghostwriters for the past 10 years. You can visit Shelly’s online product review web site…The Two Classy Chics Product Reviews & Giveaway site at http://twoclassychics.blogspot.com for additional information or to schedule your own company’s product review.
Article Source: http://www.wahm-articles.com